Alter Database Collation
By Kepion Solution - Jun 29, 2015
You can alter the collation of a Kepion database by performing the following steps:
1) Backup your application database.
2) Script out the application database, including both schema and data. Take a look at the following article to see the detailed steps.
3) Include in the script a default database collation. For example:
ALTER DATABASE [NEW] COLLATE Modern_Spanish_CI_AI;
You can insert the collation setting right after the compatibility level settings. See the highlighted region below:
4) Drop your application database.
5) Run the script and ensure you wait for it to fully complete.