Business Intelligence Support
By Kevin Hsu - Feb 28, 2014
Job Req#: 1008946005
The area: Solution Support Team
The Solutions Support team ensure that Kepion customers’ and implementation partners’ needs are met from beginning to end. The team is responsible for supporting efforts for all phases of a Kepion delivery project. Team members also support Kepion implementation partners across the world in their implementation projects by providing guidance on technical challenges relating to the Kepion software.
The role: Business Intelligence Support
Do you have a passion for solving key business problems? Kepion support team is looking for talented, ambitious and self-directed individual that can help support clients towards successful solution delivery. As a part of Kepion support team, your responsibility will include support on Kepion software installations and configurations, software training material development and serve as direct contact points for the clients and implementation partners.
- Desire to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial business.
- Possess 1-2 years of credible business experience in supporting IT environment, with balanced skills in general problem solving and leadership.
- Have outstanding facilitation skills, memorable in-person presentation abilities, be politically astute, and have the client focus necessary to achieve an effective partnering relationship with a client.
- Experience with corporate finance or performance management methodology is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability in interfacing with clients directly.
- Be comfortable working with unstructured and at times ambiguous approaches to problem solving, the identification of solutions, and have an intuitive ability to incorporate disparate ideas into simple but provocative concepts.
- On a more personal level, the right candidate will be results driven, persistent, flexible, and persuasive.
- Self-starter/pro-active, strong entrepreneurial spirit, flexible to changing priorities, excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with technology implementation methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to mentor a team
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Microsoft PerformancePoint Server 2007 as plus
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
- MUST have Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- MUST have skills in Camtasia Studio or related video editing tools.
- MUST have Microsoft SQL Server (1-2 years’ experience)
- MUST have a technical background.
- MUST have both English and Chinese (Mandarin) language proficiency in reading and writing.
Seattle, Washington, USA
Submit Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org