Corporate Performance Management (CPM) or business performance management is an umbrella term generally used to describe a methodology or a process that helps businesses manage the success of their company. One can also think of corporate performance as collective accomplishments, success, and failures of an organization. Important to all, … Read More
One of the mysteries that I have pondered is why organizations are so slow to adopt enterprise and corporate performance management (EPM/CPM) methods. Why is the application of strategy maps to define an organization’s strategic objectives to determine key initiatives, core processes and performance measures displayed in scorecards and … Read More
How many people in your organization love the annual budgeting process? Probably none. The mere mention of the name “budget” raises eyebrows and evokes cynicism. It should. There is much to laugh about when describing the agonizing annual budget process: The budget data is obsolete within weeks after it … Read More
Kepion + Power BI
Conduct What-if Analysis & Planning with Power BI & Kepion.
- Demand Planning: 10 Essential Steps for Accurate Forecasting
- What is Corporate Performance Management (CPM)?
- KPIs: An Essential Component of Enterprise Performance Management
- Sales & Operations Planning: 3 Ways To Improve It
- 3 Ways to Use Sales Performance Management Software to Increase Performance