Configuring for Single Sign-On (SSO)
By Kepion Support Team - Updated June 3, 2019
When setting up your environment for single sign-on across your other web applications (i.e. SharePoint), there are a few local machine settings that needs to be setup on the client side.
When applications are accessed within the Intranet environment:
1. Navigate to the Internet Explorer (IE) Internet Options
2. Navigate to Security Settings and click on “Sites”
3. Select Advanced and add the URL domain(s) that are trusted:
4. Finally makes sure that the User Authentication is set to “Automatic logon only in Intranet zone”
5. Once configuration is complete, the user will then be able to log into any of the applications once, and would not be prompted the second or ongoing time.
When applications are accessed outside the Intranet environment:
1. Navigate to Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> Credential Manager. Click on add new Windows Credential.
2. Enter in the URL address and Username/Password, then click OK.