Kepion 5.1 Makes Business Financial Planning More Customized, Beautiful and Easier to Use
By Kepion Staff - Updated June 3, 2019
Seattle, WA (Tuesday, 5th August, 2013) – Kepion today announced the general availability of Kepion 5.1, an update from the Kepion 5.0 version release. Kepion Planning delivers new feature of dashboard planning for customers to build customized dashboards just like PowerPoint. It also adds new enhancements to smooth the planning processes.
“Kepion 5.1 delivers many features and enhancements that our customers have been asking for,” said Kevin Hsu, Vice President of Business Development of Kepion. “We are focused on making business financial planning customized, beautiful and easy, and giving our customers a smooth experience in the planning processes”
New Kepion 5.1 features include:
- Build dashboards just like PowerPoint – A PowerPoint presentation look-and-feel tool allows you to quickly build what you need for your audience in a matter of a couple clicks. It’s easy to build, manage and share.
- Monitor your entire operations in single view – Easy configurations within forms enable you to quickly spot the areas of risk and opportunities for your organizations. With click-thru filter navigation, you can drill down to your slice of information, which allows you to track your company’s performance across different business areas in real-time.
- Business rules without the syntax – Business rules can be built through an easy to use, click-by-click process, whether you are an IT professional or a financial analyst.
- Drag & Drop workflow – You are able to pick who will be participating in the plan by simple drag-and-drop. Assigned users will immediately have access to the plan and allowed the appropriate actions.
Let Kepion build cubes for you: Kepion will automatically generate all the SQL & OLAP structures, process the data and apply security to your application when you are done with configuration in Kepion Modeler. And within minutes you have a fully live BI application ready for your users to plug into and use.
Easy to review updates: A new feature called Reviewer helps quickly see who committed their changes to the plan and at what point in time. This allows approvers or reviewers a quick glimpse into the changes that they should review.
Kepion (www.kepion.com) delivers global corporate performance management software (CPM) based on Microsoft’s technology across the North & South America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Companies, which include some of Microsoft’s top enterprise customers, have adopted Kepion Planning as their global budgeting and financial forecasting software.
Since Kepion is built on the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform, customers are able to plug their own Microsoft BI tools directly to Kepion for reporting and analysis. Kepion business performance management software allows business users to easily enter their targets for company-wide strategic plans, top-down & bottom-up budgeting and continuous fiscal & rolling forecasting, all within a single, easy to navigate web interface environment.
For more information, please visit our website at www.kepion.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demand Planning: 10 Essential Steps for Accurate Forecasting
- What is Corporate Performance Management (CPM)?
- KPIs: An Essential Component of Enterprise Performance Management
- Sales & Operations Planning: 3 Ways To Improve It
- 3 Ways to Use Sales Performance Management Software to Increase Performance