How to Enable Rule Designer?
By Serena Wang - Updated March 31, 2016
Rule Editor is the new feature to create business rules and manage data flows in a graphical interface. To enable the Rule Editor, you would need to follow the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest Kepion application from our Partner SharePoint site.
2. Open SQL Server Management Studio, locate the application that you would like to give the Rule Designer a try, right click on the [dbo].[ApplicationSettings] table, and select Edit Top 200 Rows.
3. Insert a record to the [dbo].[ApplicationSettings] table, with the following Key and Value. Close the Edit window when you’re done.
- Key = IsEnableApplicationRule
- Value = 1
4. Restart Kepion Planning in Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
5. Open the target application in Kepion Modeler, you’ll find the All Data Rules is in place and ready to get started!