Kepion Launches New Kepion 6+ on HTML5
By Emily Jordan - Updated October 25, 2018
Seattle, WA (Monday, 1st October, 2018) – Today, Kepion announced the general availability of Kepion 6+, a major release of its business performance management software. At the forefront of this release is the seamless transition from Silverlight to HTML5 that leverages performance enhancements and extended access for an overall improved user experience. With Kepion 6+, end-users are able to access Kepion dashboards via any browser and device. Additionally, dashboards from external BI systems like Tableau, Power BI, among others can now be embedded into Kepion dashboard which eliminates the alternating of screens bringing greater fluidity to multi-system environments.
Upgrading to the new version for Kepion’s user base will consist of a swift conversion process with little to no downtime and zero disruption to the current framework. Everything that is accessible from a licensed planning and reporting user perspective is now available in HTML5.
New Kepion 6+ features include:
- Cross Browser and Device Compatibility: Provide end-users with the ability to access Kepion via any browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Explorer) and device (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Seamless Upgrade and Transition: Maintain consistency in interface and interaction within the new HTML version. Parallel experience in HTML to have core functionality of Silverlight planning dashboards.
- HTML Standardization: Kepion components can be embedded and styled to match standard corporate themes
Learn more about Kepion 6+ at http://www.kepion.com/articles/release-notes/.
About Kepion on the Microsoft BI Platform
Kepion (www.kepion.com) delivers global corporate performance management software (CPM) based on Microsoft’s technology across the North & South America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Companies, which include some of Microsoft’s top enterprise customers, have adopted Kepion Planning as their global budgeting and financial forecasting software.
Since Kepion is built on the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform, customers are able to plug their own Microsoft BI tools directly to Kepion for reporting and analysis. Kepion business performance management software allows business users to easily enter their targets for company-wide strategic plans, top-down & bottom-up budgeting and continuous fiscal & rolling forecasting, all within a single, easy to navigate web interface environment.
Kepion delivers performance management solutions for the office of finance. Kepion is built on the Microsoft BI platform powered by SQL Server. Kepion provides an entirely web-based planning solution founded on the principle “Simply Flexible: Providing simple access & navigation to your needed information, combined with a fully flexible platform to build solutions that fit around your key business functions”.
For more information, please visit our website at www.kepion.com or email us at email@example.com
- Demand Planning: 10 Essential Steps for Accurate Forecasting
- What is Corporate Performance Management (CPM)?
- KPIs: An Essential Component of Enterprise Performance Management
- Sales & Operations Planning: 3 Ways To Improve It
- 3 Ways to Use Sales Performance Management Software to Increase Performance