Kepion Unveils Latest Kepion 5.0 Version
By Kepion Staff - Updated June 3, 2019
Seattle, WA (Monday, 12th November, 2012) – Kepion announced the general availability of Kepion 5.0, a major release of its business performance management software. New features and enhancements to the Kepion App Builder includes performance improvements, automated functions for application build and overall enhancements of user experience. In this release, a more intuitive and user-friendly interface has been introduced for seamless integration and consistence with your solution platform.
“The new Kepion feature set offers significant enhancements that allows finance, sales and operation teams to quickly build performance management applications with minimal IT skill-set.” said Kevin Hsu, Vice President of Business Development of Kepion. “We are making business performance management fast, easy and beautiful. We are transforming the way companies are doing their planning, budgeting and forecasting process.”
New Kepion 5.0 features include:
- New visualization and updated UI – New charting capabilities has been included to help the planning, budgeting and forecasting process. Major UI updates are also applied for increase intuitiveness and guidance. Also improved deployment visualization for application build process.
- Enhanced dimension and model data management – Dimension & model building has always been a critical component of developing an application. Kepion 5.0 allows you to have more controls over dimension building processes, and improved performance of model data management.
- Improved overall performance – Kepion has improved performance in the application build and planning functionalities.
Learn more about Kepion 5.0 at http://www.kepion.com/articles/release-notes/.
Kepion (www.kepion.com) delivers global corporate performance management software (CPM) based on Microsoft’s technology across the North & South America, Australia, Europe and Asia. Companies, which include some of Microsoft’s top enterprise customers, have adopted Kepion Planning as their global budgeting and financial forecasting software.
Since Kepion is built on the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform, customers are able to plug their own Microsoft BI tools directly to Kepion for reporting and analysis. Kepion business performance management software allows business users to easily enter their targets for company-wide strategic plans, top-down & bottom-up budgeting and continuous fiscal & rolling forecasting, all within a single, easy to navigate web interface environment.
For more information, please visit our website at www.kepion.com or email us at email@example.com
- Demand Planning: 10 Essential Steps for Accurate Forecasting
- What is Corporate Performance Management (CPM)?
- KPIs: An Essential Component of Enterprise Performance Management
- Sales & Operations Planning: 3 Ways To Improve It
- 3 Ways to Use Sales Performance Management Software to Increase Performance